• 3 Cup pop corn
• 1 cup hazel nuts
• 4 dates
• 2 eggs
• 100g vanilla custard
• 2 cups milk
• Vanilla essence
• Sweetener (to your liking)
1. Preheat the oven to 160
2. Blend the pop-corn, nuts, dates and egg yolks.
3. Set the egg whites aside.
4. This is the base, press it into the tart tin (evenly) to form the crust.
5. Mix the custard with the milk along with the vanilla and sweetener.
Taste to ensure it is sweet enough for you (I used 3 Tbsp.)
6. Whip the egg whites into stiff peaks.
7. Mix the custard in with the egg white into a light fluffy mixture. The
custard mixture should however, be relatively stiff.
8. Put it into the tart tin on top of the base and top with cinnamon.
9. Bake for 15 to 20 min on 160.